Custom Field Guard Tiny (up to 9.5 lbs.)
A custom Field Guard that is made for the tiny dog is different than a bigger dog. We use a completely different mesh fabric that is more delicate and much lighter than our regular mesh. The design is completely different also. The neck opening is a soft knit band instead of elastic cord.
The custom Field Guard is $46 plus an additional $15 to cover the non-production sewing cost that the sewing factory charges us. I donate my pattern drafting time. Your total cost would be $61 and free Priority mail shipping. Keeping dogs protected from foxtails, scavenging, and insects is important to me, so I do all I can to keep costs down.
Information needed to get started:
Name & Breed
Head Length (a)
Head Circumference (b)
Head plus Neck Length (c)
Neck Circumference (d)
IMPORTANT: The custom Field Guard will be based on the measurements you provide.
Please be as accurate as possible
- Head length – taken from the base of skull straight over head to end of nose, not including the neck. Reference the blue line in the image below.
- Head circumference – measurement is taken at the largest point (reference red line below), and taken on the outside of the head or fur, not pressed against the head. First image shows how loosely, to place the tape measure.
- Neck Length – from base of skull to bottom edge of collar. Reference turquoise line in image below.
- Neck circumference – at base of skull, behind ears, under throat. Reference yellow dashed line in image below.
- Photos of your dog – front, top and side views to get a good sense of their head shape, fur, etc.
Custom Field Guards are not returnable unless defective. They may be adjusted to correct fit, once.
Please email me know if you have any questions.