If your dog has a habit of eating rocks or sticks, this can be very dangerous for the following reasons:
- Proin imperdiet dolor vel accumsan luctus.
- Donec blandit sollicitudin nibh sit amet rhoncus.
- Sed condimentum, mauris ut convallis dictum, augue augue sollicitudin nibh, aliquet varius erat nisl sed ligula.
Pellentesque pretium eu risus eget ultrices. Nam aliquet lacinia dui eu accumsan.
Steps to Prevent Dogs Eating Rocks & Sticks
Some dogs get in the habit of eating sticks or rocks, which is dangerous for various reasons. To get them to stop, there are several steps you can take.
- Step one: Keep their area in your yard free of all rocks and sticks, and provide other fun outlets for them like balls or chewy toys.
- Step two: Distract them when on a walk and encourage “good” behavior.
- Step three: Train your dog to “Drop It and Leave It“
- Step three: Buy the OutFox® Field Guard!