- OutFox LLC guarantees that each Field Guard is fit for the purpose for which it is designed.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges shall be made only if the item was purchased directly from OutFox LLC, and valid proof of purchase must be provided to OutFox LLC prior to accepting any refund, return, or exchange.
- OutFox LLC guarantees all of our products against defects in materials and craftsmanship. OutFox LLC will replace or provide a refund for any item that has a manufacturing defect at the time of delivery. However, OutFox LLC will provide a refund or replacement only if our examination of the defective item confirms that the defect was from manufacturing. Until OutFox LLC’s confirmation, Purchaser pays for return shipping; after confirmation, OutFox LLC will reimburse Purchaser for the return shipping.
- For returns not due to manufacturing defects, OutFox LLC will gladly accept a return or make an exchange within 30 days only if the product is in new, unused, and resalable condition.
- To process your exchange or return, you must first obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Number by contacting us at email@example.com or 800-261-7737. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization number, proof of purchase, and completed Return/Exchange form (on back of your receipt).
- Used or damaged products are not eligible for return and will not be accepted. OutFox LLC does not cover normal wear and tear (damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal wear or aging), damages caused by the dog (chewing, excessive rubbing, etc.) or incidental damages like tearing.
- Custom Orders: Field Guards are not returnable unless due to defect in workmanship or materials at the time of delivery.