- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 day delivery) with tracking.
- Signature confirmation is available for an additional $2.45.
If your order has a shipping address outside of the United States, please carefully read the following rules and restrictions concerning international orders from outfoxfordogs.com:
- International shipping and handling is $30 for 1-3 items.
- Canadian shipping and handling is $20 1-3 items.
- All prices on outfoxfordogs.com are shown by default in U.S. dollars (USD).
- Any order shipped to a destination outside the U.S. may be subject to import duties and taxes that are not collected by outfoxfordogs.com during checkout. When placing an order on outfoxfordogs.com, you are considered the importer of record, or equivalent, and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes, and any other fee associated with the importation of your purchased product are in addition to your shipping charge and must be paid by you. Contact your local customs office for further information.
Processing & Delivery Time
All orders are processed the day received. Orders placed before 3pm Monday through Saturday will ship the same day. Orders placed after 3pm are shipped the following business day (Saturday orders placed after 3pm ship on Monday). All orders placed on Sunday are shipped on Monday. Within the United States, orders will arrive within 1-3 business days.
*In the San Francisco Bay Area, orders received by noon are usually delivered the next business day.
Please allow additional delivery time for orders with a shipping destination outside of the United States. International delivery usually takes 10-15 business days.
For details about return shipping, please see the Guarantee & Return Policy page.
IMPORTANT: Stolen Packages
OutFox is not responsible for packages once they are in the possession of the delivery service. Lost or stolen in the mail once the tracking information shows a package as delivered. Orders are mailed via USPS Priority Mail, and a confirmation email with a tracking number is sent to the buyer once the order has been shipped. The United States Postal Service is thereafter responsible for the transportation and delivery of the packages, and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check the tracking information for the expected delivery date.
In the event that you suspect your package has been lost or stolen, please file a claim with the USPS using the following link: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm. You will need to provide your tracking number. OutFox cannot file claims for buyers because only the intended recipients of lost or stolen mail can file claims.